DELIVERY & SHIPPING TERMS
cipciptextile.com can only send orders to street address in Malaysia and worldwide. We do not deliver to P.O. Box address, however, if you wish to deliver at P.O Box Address is at your own risk.
At the time of delivery, you may be required to validate the delivery of the products by signing-off with the delivery personnel. You agree to inspect the packing of the parcel and to ensure the seal is not damaged or opened before you sign for received products. Please check the content of the parcel if you found the seal is broken and you may refuse to sign for received products.
If you are not at home to receive your purchased order, please log in to your account or the carrier website to track the status of your shipment. Should the order be unable to be delivered to you successfully after a few attempts, or you do not pick up your order at any nearby location as stated by the carrier, the order may be disposed after the stipulated time given. Therefore, we will not refund you any amount that you had spent on your order.
We deliver all orders using our standard packaging materials & in a corrugated box for heavy weight item. We cater special packaging for Exclusive Collection only which included gift box cipciptextile.
We are only able to deliver to one delivery address per order. If you would like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place your order separately for each unique address.
We strive to deliver your purchased products in the shortest time possible. All orders are processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. All orders are dispatched and delivered by our designated carrier, Monday – Saturday, excluding public holidays.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
Confirmed orders will be shipped out from our warehouse within same day if they are placed before 3pm noon, Monday – Saturday, excluding public holidays.
Orders placed on on public holidays will be processed on the following days.
Delivery lead times are as follows:
- Peninsula Malaysia: 2 – 3 working days for your order to arrive.
- Sabah / Sarawak: 3 – 4 working days for your order to arrive.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2 – 3 working day.
Shipping & Delivery during Covid-19
While we strive to fulfil our delivery to you in the shortest amount of time, please allow some delay during these times as we have to work under new rulings set by the government and local council with stringent preventive measures for the safety of our staffs and workplace.
SALE / PROMOTIONAL PERIODS
During peak sale / promotional periods, our delivery may take slightly longer than the usual lead time due to heavy surges in online orders.
- Peninsula Malaysia: Additional 3-5 working days for your order to arrive.
- Sabah / Sarawak: Additional 3-7 working days for your order to arrive.
cipciptextile.com charges a standard shipping of starting price RM10.00 for 1-2kgs and subsequent RM4 according to the weight for local delivery. * subject to change by the management. As we measure the charges of change given by DHL & Pos Laju. The material is heavy weight, the more material you purchase the higher cost of shipping rate.
STRICTLY NO REFUNDS for any shipping & purchase items especially promotional items.
There may be promotional offerings for free delivery from time to time so please check in often.
It is advised to place your order 2 weeks in advance for festive periods such as Hari Raya, Chinese New Year, Deepavali, etc.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- Confirmed orders will be shipped out from our warehouse same day if they are placed before 1pm noon, Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders placed on Saturday will be shipped out on next following week, Monday.
- Delivery lead times are within 3-4 working days for your order to arrive (does not include custom clearance). We are using DHL Express to expedite any international order.
- cipciptextile.com is not responsible for unforeseen delays due to uncontrollable events or courier errors or delay in customs clearance.
SALE / PROMOTIONAL PERIODS
- During peak sale / promotional periods, our delivery may take slightly longer than the usual lead time due to heavy surges in online orders.
- It is advised to place your order 2 weeks in advance for festive periods such as Hari Raya, Chinese New Year, Deepavali, Christmas etc.
- All transactions are transacted in the local currency of Ringgit Malaysia.
- cipciptextile.com charges a standard shipping & handling fee starting from RM180 with every transaction for delivery to international. *subject to change by the courier company.
- Free shipping on orders *Promotional offer subject to change by the management. We apologize that at the moment we don’t have promotional on free shipping.
- Orders shipping to worldwide might incur duties and taxes. Please consult your local customs office for more details about your country’s duties and taxes. Customer is responsible for arrangement on custom clearance, import taxes or any other additional charges incurred.
- cipciptextile.com is not responsible for any import taxes, duties, brokerages fees or any other fees which may be incurred on your international order shipment for clearance into the country.
STRICTLY NO REFUNDS for any shipping & purchase items and promotional items.
- The forex currency rate is calculated by the payment gateway.
- There may be promotional offerings for free delivery from time to time so please check in often.
HOW TO TRACK YOUR ORDER
Please locate your tracking number from the delivery confirmation email or by logging into your user account. Alternatively, you can visit the carrier website and enter your tracking number in the tracking widget to see the status of your order delivery. Please allow a few hours after you receive the delivery confirmation email for the system to reflect the status of your order delivery.
If there is a delay, it will be indicated on the carrier’s website. In the circumstances that you have not seen a status update of your delivery after a week since receiving confirmation email, please contact our customer service at +619-999-4311 / email to email@example.com for further assistance.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
(For both courier and retail store exchange)
- CIPCIPTEXTILE items are NOT exchangeable from your order date and after we have processed cut your material.
- Exchange items are NOT available as we have processed and cut the material according to the order confirmation, therefore please make sure or confirm your oder before you place the order.
- Our fabrics are custom-cut to match the quantity you have ordered. Consequently, upon placing your order, our dedicated production team will promptly prepare it within the following hour. therefore we cannot offer exchange or refund for any misplaced order made by you.
- STRICTLY NO exchange for items sold under / such as Flat Price, Mark Down, and Stock Clearance items , which you will see the term [Not valid for Exchange] in the Invoice.
Items can only be exchanged if they are defective or the wrong item was received and We will need to review the footage from our CCTV to determine whether the defective item was produced intentionally by you or by our mistake. If the item that you wish to exchange is out of stock/damaged/defect, you can provide a proof of multi angle image send by WhatsApp +6019-999-4311 to Admin. Please follow below instruction:
- Proof of defect images in multi angle must send to us customer service on or before three (3) working days included weekend and public holidays. Any respond after three (3) will not be attended
- Customer can WhatsApp to Admin +6019-999-4311 for proof of damage or defects of the item.
- Refunds will validate by QC department to check whether the damaged is done by customer or originally in defect. We allow customer choose to exchange to any other item, subject to stock availability. If the item you wish to exchange exceeds the value of the item returned, you shall pay for the excess; in other cases, if the price of the item you wish to exchange is lower than the price of the returned item, NO cash refund policy shall apply.
- We reserve the right not to accept returns or exchange received after of the order date. Furthermore, we reserve the right to deny refund if the items do not meet our return policy guidelines, in which event, we shall return the items to you at your expense.
The goods are your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. Please make sure it is packed properly and securely to avoid any damages. All goods will be inspected on return. As we try to accept all returns, should an item that is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you at your cost or dispose it accordingly. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake. We reserve the right to refuse any exchange and refund.
STRICTLY NO cash refund. Returns will be processed within three (3) working days of receipt of the returned items.
Please return your purchase by contacting following information:
Phone: +6019-999-4311 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always here to help, if you have questions regarding the online order, please whatsapp us directly at 019-999-4311.